Recipe by Chef Josh Fidler
Infused with spices that play against the sweetness of the corn and enriched by mayonnaise and Cotija cheese, this recipe will elevate any BBQ or summer dinner.
Serves: as many as you’d like
Prep time: 20 minutes
- Corn, shucked (at least one per person)
- 1 jar of mayonnaise (preferably Duke’s)
- Chili powder
- Cotija cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Rub shucked summer corn with mayo the whole way around.
- Spice liberally with chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Grill on all sides until tender.
- Remove to platter and sprinkle with Cotija cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Photo by BigStock.com